Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA /BCA/B.Sc/M.Sc for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers or (0-2 Years)|
|Salary||5LPA – 10 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Where you will make an impact
- Implementing design, writing code, unit testing, automating unit tests, provide technical inputs to the Documentation team, maintenance of the source code and some cross functional support for escalations.
- Very strong Oracle PL/SQL and SQL are required.
- Experience with Oracle APEX development is required.
- Experience using Bitbucket /GitHub for version controlling would be an added plus.
- Ability to quickly pick up new areas in the product and write optimal code taking into consideration the security and performance aspects of the product.
- Be a proactive team member curious during the grooming of user stories and asking relevant questions to the Product Owner/Product Manager/BA and scrum team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business and technical requirements for each assigned user story.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile software development environment with weekly deliverables.
- Build responsive user interfaces utilizing framework of common UI components
- Provide input for product documentation and collect screenshots and updates.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, fellow Developers, QAs and fellow Designers to determine the optimum user interface design, workflow, and functionality of software products.
- Ready to learn new technologies and try out developing working POCs during innovation days.
- Taking ownership of day to day deliverables and bringing it to a logical conclusion.
- Last but not the least is the ability to work with a fast-paced high performing team built around the open culture of trust and candor.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in complex enterprise solutions is a huge plus.
What makes #Ellucianlife
- 22 days annual leave plus 11 public holidays
- Competitive gratuity policy
- Group insurance and Annual health check up plan with a variety of family and wellness benefits.
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports us
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups such as: Buzzinga and Lean In Team to name a few.
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:
- Education Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities