FedEx Careers hiring freshers for the role Data Engineer with qualification Bachelor’s Degree for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FedEx Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||FedEx|
|Hiring Organization URL||fedex.com|
|Salary||4.3 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Position Responsibilities FedEx Careers:
- Research and develop Data Ingestion pipelines
- Drive adoption of cloud-based data ingestion systems into next-generation of FedEx Solutions
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Build prototypes of learning solutions to show proof-of-concepts and develop scalable integrated enterprise services
- Design, develop, implement, test intelligent application solutions and in a PaaS environment
- Work with technical leadership to drive innovation and create best practices within the team.
- Present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members.
- Collaborate and contribute to the company’s data mining architectures, modeling standards,reporting, and data analysis methodologies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying and implementing process improvements where appropriate.
Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and Overall 6 months of experience or Graduate with little basic knowledge on the below required skills/ trained fresh graduate.
Skills FedEx Careers:
- In-depth knowledge of database structures/ data warehousing principles, and experience in SQL across different platforms including structured and unstructured data from various enterprise sources.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to select relevant source of information and explore abundance of data available in FedEx to identify and solve business problems.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data with a scientific approach in order to determine the best and most optimal solution
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to understand the business problem, gather business requirements, supporting data and with/without guidance of leadership, help stakeholders/partners understand the business and scientific principles behind the process in order to gain their buy-in.
- Proficiency with data integration tools such as Ab Initio, Informatica, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Spark, Scala, Event Hub and cloud infrastructure like Azure, GCP or OCI.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores and experience with building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Initiative and passion for finding solutions to ambiguous problems and ability to work in difficult situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to communicate or convey the results to audience at all levels.
How to apply for FedEx Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this FedEx Careers Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here