Ford Careers is hiring Junior Engineer – CAE Position with BE/B.Tech in Mechanical for Chennai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Ford Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Ford|
|Hiring Organization URL||ford.com|
|Title||Junior Engineer – CAE|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical|
|Salary||INR 4.9 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description & Qualifications
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
Area of professional exposure (technical skills)
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
How to apply for Ford Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ford Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.