Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Process Associate who are graduated with Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) for Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Qualification||Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Salary||2 – 3 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund.
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Freshers are eligible
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here