Global Payments is hiring Associate SDET Analyst – Selenium Post with BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / B.Sc (Computer Science) at Pune location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate SDET Analyst – Selenium|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / B.Sc (Computer Science)|
|Graduating Stream||2021/2022 Graduates|
|Salary||Up to 5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Global Payment :
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading pure play payments technology company delivering innovative software and services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of channels around the world.
Headquartered in Georgia with nearly 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayinc), LinkedIn and Facebook.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Summary of This Role
- Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures.
- Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs.
- Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
Education: Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or IT related field such as Computer Science, MCA, B Tech., M.Tech (Regular).
- Minimum 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Software Engineering, Information Systems or other Technical degree; additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Technical Skill set I:
- Strong working knowledge on software testing, coding, designing, and developing.
- Good knowledge of Selenium, MS Test, API testing tools and competence, Integration testing tools and competence is required.
- Understanding of design principles, threading, real-time processing, and Oracle/SQL Server DB queries is preferable.
Technical Skillset II:
- Must have minimum 1 year of working knowledge on software testing, Selenium.
To Apply Global Payment Off Campus Drive 2022 : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here