IBM Careers 2023 hiring freshers for Practitioner (Finance and Accounting) role with qualification Bachelor’s degree for Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||IBM|
|Job Role||Practitioner (Finance and Accounting)|
|Experience||Freshers 0-1 year work experience|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
IBM Careers – Wikipedia
Responsibilities for IBM Careers Practitioner (Finance and Accounting):
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023 | Fresher – Analyst-Technology (Python Developer) | BE/B.Tech/MCA
How to apply for IBM Careers Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Careers Drive 2023 this position online by the following link by as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
For the Chennai location: Click here
For the Bangalore location: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|