NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Trainee Engineer role with qualification of Diploma or Bachelor’s degree for the Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||NTT|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.global.ntt|
|Qualification||Diploma or Bachelor’s degree|
|Salary||3.4 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Key roles and responsibilities NTT Off Campus Drive :
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
A career at NTT Off Campus Drive :
- Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
- Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
- Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
- Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
How to apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it