JP Morgan Chase & Co Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring as Remote Desktop Tech Post with Bachelors degree for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Hiring Organization URL||jpmorgan.com|
Remote Desktop Tech
|Batch||2018 to 2022|
|Salary||3.3 LPA (Expected)|
|Closes On||26th August 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What if you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learning Technology Operations from the best in the business? When you join our team, you’ll put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You’ll work directly with clients to build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive.
Alongside a motivated team of fellow analysts, supervisors, and stakeholders, you’ll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective production support. Finally, your strong technology background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met.
And because professional development is a key component of our culture, you’ll receive coaching, mentoring — and a host of other development opportunities — alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Creative thinking to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategic solutions to clients
- Working knowledge of Incident Management, technical problem resolution, and operations systems
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Strong initiative and desire to learn
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members and clients to achieve common goals
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills