Juniper Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher for Software Engineer role with qualification BS degree or equivalent experience. for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Juniper Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Juniper|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.juniper.net|
|Qualification||BS degree or equivalent experience|
|Batch||2019 – 2022|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Work with Development to analyze Network Topologies and Test Plans using Technical documents, RFC etc.
- Work with Development Functional and Test Engineering Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Design test plans to meet feature requirements.
- Execute test cases and create automation scripts.
- Identify, troubleshoot and document issues and work with appropriate Juniper engineering resources to close problems.
- Assist Creating Test Automation Frameworks, identifying tools and scripting languages.
- Provide necessary details to Development to discuss about Problem Reports including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with development and other internal stakeholders on overall testing.
Minimum Qualifications Juniper Careers :
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6
- Domain Knowledge: Service Provider, Enterprise and Data Centre Technologies
- Networking Protocols: BGP, OSPF, ARP, VLANS, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, L2VPN, BNG, EVPN, VxLAN and other Tunnelling Technologies
- Test Knowledge: Prepare Test Plans, Test Execution, Define Network Topologies, Good Automation Skills
- Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Python,Robot framework)
- Understanding of Cloud Concept, Private and Public Cloud, Design Fundamentals – added advantage
- Should be able to adjust and work in fast pace Test Engineering project based environment.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Building System Test Labs for functionality, performance and scale.
- Device Level configuration for routers and switches.
- Writing System Test Plans and Creating Automation Scripts.
- Performing RCA Analysis to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Clear communication on test results and gaps
- Experience in test labs for networking infrastructure.
- Preferably have previous experience with JUNOS
- Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Familiar and Hands-On with testing tools (Breaking Point, Ixia, Spirent, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply for Juniper Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position Juniper Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|