Koch Industries Careers Recruitment 2023 hiring freshers as Graduate Engineering Trainee Post with BE/B.Tech for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Koch Industries Careers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Graduate Engineering Trainee
|Salary||6.7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Join WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Works on Injection Molding simulations
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on Light pipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
How to apply for Koch Industries Careers Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Koch Industries Careers Recruitment position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here