Konecranes Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee with qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Konecranes Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Written Test Dates||ASAP|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Join WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
You will be working with:
- Opportunity to learn the principles of E3 electrical circuit diagram design program
- When E3 skills increases it is possible to:
- Create single line
- Dimensioning (Cable, circuit breaker, heat load calculations, festoon calculations etc.)
- make detail designing of electrical circuit diagrams and electrification
- create cubicle layouts
- Manufacturing instructions to electrical factory
- Updating or creating some design instructions
- Taking part to development tasks mentored by Team lead / electrical engineer
Why join Konecranes?
At Konecranes, you will get to develop your professional skills and apply your academic knowledge in practice. Our ETO projects are unique and in this ambitious role you will have an opportunity to stretch your engineering skills and to discuss ideas with the strong team in search for the solution that fits in the best way customer’s expectations and needs. At Konecranes, we want to foster an environment where people enjoy their work, feel respected and trusted, and are provided with challenging and interesting responsibilities together with unlimited career advancement. Does this sound like something you would appreciate? Check out below what kind of talent we are looking for and apply soon.
What kind of talent are we looking for?
This role is ideal for an engineering student who is eager to learn more about electrical engineering tasks in a global work environment. You are welcome to Konecranes as yourself, but we especially value your good teamwork skills, hard-working attitude, and enthusiasm for developing yourself. Our work environment is highly international, so proficiency in English and the courage to work in an international work environment are important.
- Bachelor’s or Higher technical degree in electrical engineering/technology
- Experience in design and the tools used (e.g., Zuken E3) and understanding of statutory framework, i.e., valid standards and regulations from working life or studies is desired
- You know how to use traditional IT-programs e.g., Microsoft Office, Email, etc.
- Basic Understanding of mechanical drawing
- Earlier work experience in similar tasks is seen as a beneficial
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
How to apply for Konecranes Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Konecranes Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here