NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Systems Software Engineer Post with BS/MS for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
System Software Engineer
|12 LPA (Expected)
|Bengaluru & Pune
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new challenges that are hard to tackle, that only we can pursue, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence
We are now actively looking for energetic, enthusiastic and technologically savvy engineers to join the Tegra Core Firmware team. Here we architect and develop the boot stack firmware for the flagship Tegra chipset which are the core components for high-compute platforms for automotive, datacenter and other critical applications. The best candidates will have excellent C and Python programming skills, a thorough understanding of operating systems and kernel programming, a good understanding of hardware architecture, and excellent communication and planning skills. You will work closely with both hardware engineers and other software engineers to design, develop, and debug secure applications that execute in trusted environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a member of the Tegra Core Firmware Team you will design and develop Trusted applications in ARM’s trusted environment.
- Using strong communication skills, build and drive architecture, analysis documents and communications to internal and/or external audiences about our technology.
- Stay ahead of with the server management standards to bring in newer manageability features for Tegra chips, to build advanced reporting and recovery.
- Collaborate with hardware architecture teams. Identify opportunities to improve our architecture and make it more performant generation to generation.
- We take pride in our software family of engineers, so collaboration is the key(!) in developing partnerships with members internal and external to your team.
What we need to see:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong understanding of Multicore hardware, operating systems design, concurrency, virtual memory, caching, interrupts, device drivers and real-time programming
- Outstanding C/Python programming abilities
- Good knowledge of ARMv8 based processor architecture
- An understanding of server management protocols such as IPMI, MCTP, PLDM an added plus.
- Familiar with cryptography, software signing and authentication will be a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Proven self-starter on past academic projects
- Experience analyzing, debugging and tuning performance of complex system software stacks.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM, QEMU)
- Deep understanding of system level architecture, such as topologies, interconnects, memory hierarchy, interrupts, and memory-mapped IO
How to apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here