PHILIPS Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Software Engineer with BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
PHILIPS Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||PHILIPS|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.philips.com|
|Experience||0 to 2 year|
|Salary||8.7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
As a Software Developer within the SaaS Factory Development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, securing, maintaining, integrating, testing, and deploying challenging software services in a scalable cloud environment. You will operate in an Agile development environment, working closely with product owners, architects and other teams like platforms and cluster carrier programs. You will be using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks like .NET Core, Java, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud services etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in the development of software services
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements SpecificationShould be competent with design, implementation, testing, and documentations
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component etc.) and also well versed in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Working with engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project mgmt.) for the success of the project
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in one’s own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it.
Key Skills & Experience
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development with hands-on in Java/ C# .NET Core, microservice based designs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in Linux based development environment
- Good understanding of cloud based development (AWS preferred)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
How to apply for PHILIPS Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PHILIPS Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.