Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Engineer opportunity for who pursuing B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in relevant field. Work location will be Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Salary||3.6 to 4.6 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Knowledge on New Product Development and Engineering Change Management Process
- Sound Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals and experience on hand-calculations
- Knowledge on machine design, materials, and manufacturing processes
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings, sketches
- Knowledge on creating design documentation – System level or component level test plan, conducting tests and writing test reports
- Knowledge on tools/fixtures design and fabrication is desired.
- Knowledge on GD&T (ASME 14.5).
- Knowledge on CAD application – Catia or UG NX
- Knowledge on surface modelling and advanced assembly (Large CAD data handling, Issue Resolution)
- Knowledge on 2D pattern drawing by extracting surface data from 3D models
- Knowledge on PLM tool -Teamcenter, SAP
- Knowledge on Analysis Tools (ANSYS) is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
- Good Communication Skills (written and Oral)
- Team Player and Interpersonal skill to work with cross functional product development team
- Attention to details to ensure high quality work to customers
- Problem-solving skills
How to apply Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Raytheon Technologies Off Campus Drive online by the following link by as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here