RDAlabs Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Associate Engineer Post With BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE) for Permanent Remote location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
RDAlabs Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
RDAlabs was founded with a group of Industry experts versed at building, growing, training and transforming IT organizations and enterprise business solutions and services. We build dedicated COE teams for Mobile, Cloud, Data Science, IoT and Automation practices. We also provide consulting services to build and deliver top quality solutions – whether it is Mobile, Web, or on any connected devices. RDAlabs also build cloud based solutions, data science to analyze, mine and derive new value added services.
We have teams well versed with IoT protocols and infrastructure to build IoT based solutions to integrate with overall value added services for our clients. Finally, AUTOMATION – we believe in automation – everything we do we love to introduce automation to reduce cost, increase speed and improve quality of solutions we deliver to our clients. We are headquartered in New Jersey, US. (http://www.rdalabs.com)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be part of projects development and testing activity.
- Will be part of requirement management, design, development and validation process.
- Will be working as active team player, will attend necessary project meetings, follow project process and quality guidelines.
- Support other team members to support Team Goal.
- Involve in all mandatory compliance trainings.
- Should be graduating in 2022
- Should have 65% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
- Qualification – BE / BTech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE)
- Willing to sign 2 years of service agreement
- No Active backlogs
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Science fundamentals in Relational Database Design and Implementation
Good to have
- Mobile programming skills: Android or iOS
- Cloud skills: REST Interface, Docker etc.
- NO SQL databases
- Knowledge of common software engineering and development life cycle.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development