Reliance Industries hiring fresher for Graduate Engineer Trainee role from BE/B.Tech for Navi Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Reliance Industries Off campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Responsibilities :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Education Requirement :
- First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
- Ability to analyse.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mind set.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
- Experience 0-2 years
How to apply for Reliance Industries Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Reliance Industries Recruitment Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|