Reliance Industries hiring for Analyst Role from BE/B tech Gadimoga India location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Reliance Industries Off campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
Job Responsibilities :
Meeting company#s objective of safely achieving production targets by making availability of equipment#s to Plant Operations, Trouble-shooting & rectification equipment related problems in round the clock shifts.
Shift Jobs Management
- Plan and execute the maintenance jobs arising during round the clock shifts.
- Carry out the plant rounds during shifts and communicate the findings to General shift maintenance engineer.
- Carry out maintenance jobs as per PM schedules.
- Identify potential hazards & participate in job safety analysis, HITRA.
- Conduct tool box talks
- Follow up with process engineers for releasing of permits and organize permits for planned maintenance job to be performed by general shift.
- Communicate the plant emergencies / failures in silent hours to senior persons and follow the instructions for corrective actions/ preparations for the activity to be taken up by general shift.
- Execute the special assignments /tasks given to him by Maintenance In- charge
- Carrying LLF checks , recording the observations and undertake rectification.
- Supervise the maintenance works for quality, guidance and safe execution of works.
- Co ordinate with other discipline engineers to ensure reliable operations.
- Documentation Maintain jobs history in SAP ; Generate shift report and communicate the job status to shit manager clearly
- HSE Compliance
- Adopt safe maintenance practices
- Conducting tool box talk
- Follow Permit to Work system
- Ensuring compliance of PPEs among contract personnel
Maintain good housekeeping in his area of work
Specific job requirements:
This position is based at CRP – Offshore.
- Emotional: Adapt to on-off rotating duty pattern applicable for offshore platform operations
- Physical Fitness: Fit for working offshore in marine environment and undergoing mandatory sea survival and HUET training
Education Requirement :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience Requirement :
2 Years work experience out of which at least one year on Mechanical systems in petrochemical / refinery or similar plants
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of plant Equipment ; SAP PM/MM Module
- Effective Communication.