Seagate Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for VLSI Engineering Intern from ME/M.Tech/MSc graduates at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Seagate Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||VLSI Engineering Intern|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The group is part of the Seagate’s VLSI Organization located in Fremont CA and the SI/PI(Signal and Power Integrity) engineers are located worldwide including Pune. Seagate designs world class controller SoCs for their HDDs and our group leads the co-design for the VLSI packages from prototype to production. Our VLSI packages must meet electrical, thermal, mechanical, cost and assembly requirements.
About the role – you will:
- Read Cadence APD/SiP manual and learn how to route IC Package
- Read Ansys HFSS/SIwave/AEDT manuals and learn how to extract IC Package model
- Read Ansys Icepak manual and learn how to extract IC package thermal model
- Support automation of VLSI Package design rule checking
- Support automation of VLSI Electrical Package model extraction
- Support VLSI Thermal Package model extraction
- Work with Package, PCB, IC Designer and SI/PI engineers
- Present your work to Package, PCB, IC Designer and SI/PI engineers
- Document the workflows
- Complete internship project as per plan
- Pursuing Master Degree in Electronics/E&TC engineering
- Good understanding of SI/PI and PCB or IC Package design
- Self-motivated & a strong team player
- Strong debug and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Your experience includes:
- Python/C programming
- Knowledge of SI/PI (Transmission Line, Impedance, Xtalk, S-parameter, PDN, EMI)
- Knowledge of storage protocols (DDR, SATA, SAS, PCIe) will be a big plus
- Familiar with PCB or IC Package design process
How to apply for Seagate Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Seagate Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here