Sutherland Careers Drive 2023 hiring for Engineer – Implementation who are completed BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA for Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sutherland Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Sutherland|
|Hiring Organization URL||sutherlandglobal.com|
|Job Role||Engineer – Implementation|
|Qualification||BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA|
|Experience||Fresher 0 to 3 years|
|Salary||7.4 LPA (Glassdoor)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Sutherland – Wikipedia
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Experience in Creating, Modifying tables, Indexes, Constraints, Views, Store Procedures, Triggers etc.
- Experience on Database Backup, Restore and point in time recovery. Also automate various backup’s and restores using SQL Jobs and added alerts and errors based on the outcome.
- Proficiency in Analyzing the data to be converted and performing clean ups through T-SQL scripts before the load.
- Expertise in Performing dry runs and executing production data loads.
- Experience in ETL workflow management.
- Strong understanding of database architecture and SSIS packages.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
- Attention to detail, organization, and effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Develop/Enhance database T-SQL scripts to migrate from source database to target database.
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate database readiness post conversion.
- Work closely with various teams and stakeholders to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met.
- Join Kick of calls , Weekly meeting with Project Managers, clients/vendors, and answers questions specific to conversions , troubleshoots problems as they occur, supports implementation of new procedures, conduct training if necessary and provides support during conversion week.
- In-depth testing of the data converted/loaded from the database and the front-end application.
- Tracking data load errors and modifying the scripts to resolve issues.
Qualifications Sutherland Careers:
To succeed in this position, education & skills required Sutherland Careers :
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- MS SQL Server –– Upgrades, migrations, backups, clustering, always-on, HA with ability to write/modify SQL scripts and stored procedures (2008 & above)
- Advanced Windows Administration – IIS, services configuration, messaging components (2008 R2 & above)
- Preferred knowledge areas – Citrix and networking
- Analytical Thinking and Troubleshooting
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner (Language – English)
- Owing to nature of the work (upgrade of production environments), the role requires after hours work and / or weekend work, all work will be compensated in the form of time off or pay
- Must be willing to work in the night shift (US EST time)
- Service Agreement of 1 year will need to be signed prior to joining
PWC Recruitment 2023 is hiring Fresher – Intern/Trainee | B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
How to apply for Sutherland Careers Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Sutherland Careers 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|