Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Aspiring Engineers Program for Across India location. Those who are Pursuing engineering can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Steel Off campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Aspiring Engineers Program|
|Salary||8.5 LPA (Estimated)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
Aspiring Engineers Program 2023-Program Details
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|