Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Intern from Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Off campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage
How to Apply for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link by as soon as possible
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here