Teradata Recruitment 2023 hiring freshers for the role of Technical Support Specialist – Intern with qualification Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in CS/EC for the Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Teradata Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Teradata|
|Hiring Organization URL||teradata.com|
Technical Support Specialist – Intern
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in CS/EC|
|Salary||3 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to Teradata Recruitment for a position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|