The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, Marketing graduates for the role of Trainee Management consulting across Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||The Hackett Group|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.thehackettgroup.com|
|Title||Trainee Management Consulting|
|Qualification||MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, Marketing|
|Salary||5.1 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 April 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive:
Trainee is an individual who provides research support to internal clients. The job involves identifying, gathering, organizing, analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting information/data in the Enterprise software and services space. He/she must have interest and knowledge in offshoring / outsourcing industry dynamics, software, and outsourcing services vendors. The Trainee shall be trained (both internal and external) on relevant skills/tools required to perform along with various communication/personality development trainings. The Trainee works closely with Senior Analyst and provides quantitative and qualitative analysis on diversified projects on a regular basis.
Responsibilities for The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Protect the Intellectual Property
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Work with other line functions to collect or provide relevant data
- Carry out extensive research to build a detailed understanding of the target business function, industry, company or opportunity etc.
- Create an error-free structured end products such as memos, business reports write-up, presentations, spreadsheets etc.
- Communicate research findings/results through well designed MS Office deliverables
- Assist team members/internal clients in reviewing, refining and articulating enquires/requests and projects
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and critical-thinking skills are essential
- Should have knowledge on quantitative and research skills with exposure to popular secondary research database
- Should be organized and focused on delivering research tasks within defined deadlines
- Must be dynamic, flexible and possess perseverance skills
- Should have understanding of business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics and trustworthiness
- The candidate should possess attention to detail and also maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly collaborative and be a team player with commitment to excellence
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
- Understanding of global economics would be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables with a mature approach
- Negotiation and persuasion skills are required to work with partners and implement changes
How to apply for The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the The Hackett Group Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here