Thomson Reuters Careers 2022 hiring freshers for the role QA Software Test Engineer with qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Thomson Reuters Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Hiring Organization URL||thomsonreuters.com|
|Job Role||QA Software Test Engineer|
|Salary||6.4 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Thomson Reuters Wikipedia
About this position at Thomson Reuters Careers
- Provides the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project or program.
- Independently develops test plan documents, writes and executes automation scripts, manual test cases etc. Provides guidance to less experienced staff for the above.
- Reviews business requirements, and design specifications complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual, programmatic or automated processes.
- Develops and executes test scripts, lead bug triage meetings, coordinate with the development teams, and communicate on Testing status and Test Results, all independently.
- Typically spends time doing “hands on” work such as producing design documents, reviewing deliverables and making code changes on complex modules
- Develops software to test Applications.
- Logs defects per defined project guidelines and standards and analyzes defects including the origin and cause, communicates pertinent information, and confirms resolution of defects.
- Provides subject matter expertise across sub-units.
- Gives advice to middle management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices.
- May have some responsibility for managing third party deliveries.
- Leverages technical solutions across multiple projects
- Stays current with industry trends and identifies technologies that will impact the business.
- May lead a small group on implementing projects with manageable risks and resources requirements.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of high complexity.
- Works on medium to large, moderately complex projects/issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as the leader of one or more small-medium technical team
- Works on projects of varying complexity including very large and complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical disciplines.
- Estimates effort required for own work and checks and agrees other team members’ estimates.
- Accountable for planning work assigned to their team, including work breakdown, accurate estimate and identification of possible solution options.
- Accountable for tracking status of team’s work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules.
- Identifies risk, comes up with mitigation plan, communicates the same, and develops and escalation process.
- Responsible for communicating accurately the status of ongoing work to stakeholders
- Recommends improvements to the testing processes to create efficiencies.
- Software Process:
- Prepare SQA plans for projects according to documented procedure.
- Works with the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures.
- Reviews projects software engineering activity to verify compliance.
- Audits designated software work products to verify compliance.
- Implements collection of software metrics.
- Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
Capgemini Careers New Job – Network Engineer | 2020/2021/2022
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Thomson Reuters Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here