World Resources Institute Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher for Intern – Data Analytics role with qualification Bachelor’s Degree for Location Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
World Resources Institute Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||World Resources Institute|
|Hiring Organization URL||wri.org|
Intern – Data Analytics
|Batch||2022 / 2023|
|Salary||INR 25,000 Per month|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
How your day will unfold:
- The intern will undertake a range of responsibilities as listed below.
- Extending the regression analysis from PHC to all the facilities to identify the causal linkages between electricity and key service delivery indicators.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, identify trends and patterns that could be valuable for the project’s diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis, if necessary
- Sharpen insights by complementing the analyses by working closely with project team and conducting literature review and consultations to validate abovementioned findings
- Reviewing and summarizing the papers and articles provided by the team
- Mining and collating electricity and socio-economic development related data (including with geo-spatial attributes) from secondary sources, cleaning, processing, and reorganizing data in a standardized format that can be read by either human or machine World Resources Institute Careers
Skills and Qualifications we seek:
- Completed or on-going higher education degree in Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, development economics, Mathematics, or related social science subjects
- Experience in conducting data mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualizations
- Experience of using programming languages and tools like Python, R, Stata, Tableau, SAS, Macro functions in Excel for analysing and interpreting data
- Experience in translating analyses and data interpretation into descriptive reports and presentations
- Working knowledge of statistical and geo-spatial databases especially with respect to Jharkhand, and an understanding of the relationship between electricity access and socio-economic development is preferable
AECOM Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Fresher – Data Engineer | Bengaluru
How to apply for World Resources Institute Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position World Resources Institute Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|