Xactly Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring an Intern- Site Reliability Engineer with BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Xactly Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Xactly|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.xactlycrop.com|
|Title||Intern- Site Reliability Engineer|
|Experience||(0 to 1Experience) Freshers|
|Salary||5.5 to 12.1 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge/administration background
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, storage, and code
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc
- Basic shell scripting skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 6months -1 year in a UNIX-based large-scale web operations role
- Programming skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
- Knowledge in majority of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, web architecture, and other related topics
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get to know about Xactly infrastructure
- Build relationships with QE and Dev team.
- Take part in the release process
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Have a basic understanding of infrastructure, release process and start troubleshooting in various areas.
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Take part in on-call rotation
- Be proactive and own various tickets and drive them to resolution.
How to apply for Xactly Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Xactly Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|