Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as New Associate with B.Com/Any Graduation/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialisation for Noida location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Accenture|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.accenture.com|
|Qualification||B.Com/Any Graduation/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialisation|
|Experience||Freshers or (0 – 1 Year)|
|Batch||2020 / 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Min 3 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Skill required: Order to Cash Processing – Collections Operations
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: B.Com/Any Graduation/Bachelor’s degree with Finance specialisation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
What are Accenture looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Order to Cash Processing
- Customer service – Inbound
- Customer service – Outbound
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.