Amazon Careers hiring freshers for Programmer Analyst posts with Bachelor or Master degree for Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Amazon Careers Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL
|Bachelor or Master degree
|Fresher (0 -2 Years)
|best in industry
|Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
As a Programmer Analyst , you will work on large scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills. You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, and evaluate and modify internal tools and service level applications. Alongside, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks.
Locations- Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Amazon Careers
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- 1+ year experience in Software development and also in handling highly scalable systems.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and root cause medium to complex issues.
- Exposure to AWS Technologies such as AWS S3, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand the business objectives relevant to your team and your stakeholders’ teams and understand how the applications or tools achieve business objectives.
How to Apply for Amazon Careers Freshers off campus 2022 ?
|Job by Location
|Jobs by Degree
|Jobs by Batch