Atlas Copco (India) Ltd Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Trainee Service Engineer from BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma Holders in Electronics, Mechatronics or Instrumentation at Pune locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Service Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / Diploma (in Electronics, Mechatronics or Instrumentation )|
|Experience||Fresher (Female Candidate Only)|
|Location||Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai|
|Last Date||As Soon As Possible|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Atlas Copco in India :
Established in 1960, We provide our customers with the solutions they need to enhance productivity and achieve their manufacturing goals. At Atlas Copco India, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind. Our passionate people, expertise and service bring sustainable value to industries everywhere. We are a part of the Atlas Copco Group, with extensive local presence, and our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems help our customers achieve maximum efficiency and productivity. Our nationwide service personnel are always close at hand to provide repairs, service and spare parts locally. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities today at Pune and Chakan, the company has a global engineering competency centers for compressors at Pune.
Job Description :
The aim of the Service Engineer is to provide services and technical support to the assigned customers, to Develop and maintain regular contact with customers for long time agreement at all levels and to implement the service plan to increase the customer satisfaction.
In this role your responsibilities are:
- Look into the day-to-day functions of service related jobs and resolve day-to-day issues of the specified customer
- Execute the service plan effectively by maintaining a close co-ordination with the Service Team leader
- Provide service to customers, discuss with them, make root cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the product
- Handle Customer Complaints (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into QCM data base
- Escalate product related issue to R&D through different reporting portals
- Keep the tools data up to date for assigned customers on Operations portal i.e. SPIRIT
- Ensure and meet the target response time
- Provide training to customers for better up time of the product
- Co-ordinate with service sales team for proper execution of service plan
- Guide/Assist service technicians to perform duties effectively
- Mange the key accounts directly and ensure customer satisfaction
- Arrange for customer presentations to improve product life cycle
- Co-ordinate with the Project team for installation of machines allocated to service
- Analyze the problems and guide the team accordingly
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on site workshop
- Find out the red-flags and analyze the root cause for failures
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts
- Handle and administer different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS
- On site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools and accessories
- Graduate or Diploma holders in Electronics, mechatronics or instrumentation
Atlas Copco looking for a Topflight candidate who is:
- Collaborative: You promote proactive relationships with customers, as well as your internal stakeholders. You take benefits from the perspectives of team members and share your experience to understand and identify customers’ current and future needs to ensure that our business meet those demands.
- Open-minded: You are a clear thinker with mature judgment, a prerequisite for this high pressure assignment. You are passionate about finding ways to reach out to your customer and are comfortable to learn at all platforms. You are willing to adjust and excel under any new situations, promoting agility within the organization.
- Resourceful: You possess structured knowledge of Product, Market, Customers, and competitors’ activities. You entail fantastic analytical skills and strive to present the best solution. You take basis from present and build strategy to demonstrate the value customer is looking for.
- Entrepreneurial: You are confident to test new ideas and demonstrate practical solutions in order to proliferate and thus, lead our business forward. You have good problem solving skills and find innovative solutions that builds a stronger customer relationship. Your actions target long term growth and you strive for excellence in term.