BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer role with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Mechanical / Aerospace degree at Bangalore location. Detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Boeing|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.boeing.com|
|Title||Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer|
|Salary||8.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Understanding of Aero plane structure and various sections
- Demonstrated proficiency in design for mechanical components
- General awareness of different instruments such as pressure sensors, thermocouples, strain gages, data loggers, etc and their design, performance and integration.
- Experience of flight test instrumentation, component design for instrumentation, experimental models, mechanisms etc.
- Strong demonstrated capability to perform classical hand calculations and basic experience in CAE tools is desirable
- Good engineering discipline with demonstrated ability to start with requirements, design & development and release to meet the requirements
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world
- Demonstrated experience in Model Based Engineering for multiple projects
- Engineering CAD tools: Experience in CATIA / UG – ENOVIA / TEAM CENTER
- Generative shape design, Part design, Assembly design, Sheet metal design, Tubing, Drafting,
- Drafting: Proficiency in drafting standards (ANSI Y14.5M-2009), GD&T, design for manufacturability
- Office applications: Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint
- Language: Fluency in reading, writing & speaking in English
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master from an accredited university in engineering preferably in Mechanical / Aerospace with 0-2 years of experience in aerospace domain.
How to apply for BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.