Bookmyshow Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Product Design Intern Post with Bachelors or Master degree for Mumbai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Bookmyshow Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Product Design Intern
|Qualification||Bachelors or Master degree|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 Year)|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Comprehend product briefs and present the ideas/solution to the team under supervision of the design lead
- Document the design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, and usability testings, and monitor the impact after the product release
- Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces – Web and Mobile
- Design elegant flows & interactions for audiences across platforms
- Work closely with product managers, visual designers and front-end engineers to ensure the user goals are met through out the journey
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics and other data to make better decisions to meet user goals
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems
- Must have experience in designing customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app
- Must be proficient in Figma.
- Ability to handle data and identify problem areas, further map out the user journey, and break the problems into smaller, actionable steps forward
- Good at problem solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly
- Must be extremely pro-active and self starter
- Should be a team player
How to apply for Bookmyshow Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bookmyshow Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here