Cisco Careers Opportunity for freshers hiring as Risk Analyst (Intern) Post with B.Tech/BE in CS/IS for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Cisco Careers Opportunity Details:
Risk Analyst (Intern)
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech in CS/IS|
|Salary||7 – 11 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description – Risk Analyst
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we create!
What You’ll Do
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above.
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail.
- Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse.
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback.
- Passionate about technology and compliance.
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws.
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO).
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Strong Communication skills, able to work cross functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executive for executive readouts.
- At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
How to apply for Cisco Careers Opportunity ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Cisco Careers Opportunity online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click Here