Deloitte careers job opening for Freshers Hiring Senior Executive from MBA 2022 Pass out for Delhi location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte careers job Drive 2022 Details :
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL
|Freshers 2022 Batch
|INR 5.9 LPA (Estimated)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
- MBA(Finance or Equivalent) 2022 pass out , Fresher
- Would perform in Investment decisions and business case/techno-financial feasibilities preparation, project financing and funding, financial analysis and modeling, transaction advisory and similar work
- Excellent academic track record
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management
- Strong excel skills – quick and accurate manipulation of data and ability to create and review complex financial models and conduct valuations
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Focused on high quality service
- Fluency in written & verbal English
- High commitment to deliver at every instant
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude with the flexibility to be working beyond normal working hours to deliver to clients expectations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask and work in rapidly changing environment.
The practitioners are expected to:
- Support in preparation of business case, feasibility studies, marketing collaterals etc.
- Advice on issues pertaining to Public-Private Partnerships across the project life cycle
- Assist in Transaction Advisory, Bid Advisory and Bid Process Management
- Preparation of robust financial models
- Review transaction documents and support the team though all stages the transaction or project execution phase
- Project manage the transaction process and be the primary point of contact for day to day matters
- Support on business development initiatives. Responsible for creation of pitch books and other deliverables
- High commitment to learn and deliver across the transaction lifecycle.
- Mentoring and supporting fellow team members on engagements