Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Customer Support-Analyst post with Any Degree for Hyderabad location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Experience||Freshers (0 to 1)year Experience|
|Salary||4.5 to 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
This position is responsible for providing Service Support for various software applications, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, accuracy and timelines. Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals. Log all Incident/Service Request details & functions as the first point of contact for users.
What you’ll do
Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here