Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Business Analyst Post with BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc candidates Bangalore locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Genpact|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.genpact.com|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc|
|Experience||Freshers (2018 – 2022)|
|Salary||5 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
nviting applications for the role of BA, VBA
As a VBA Programmer, you would be responsible for Excel macro development/testing/enhancement on need basis and deliver the projects as per the expectation from client.
The Genpact Analytics function is an 8000+ strong community of Automation experts, data scientists, statisticians and business analysts making it the largest industrialized analytics groups in the world. The group offers a culture that emphasizes independent thought, learning (with collaboration with major universities on digital, ML and AI capabilities) in a flexible open wor environment.
• Responsible for VBA Coding/Development/Enhancement/Support
• Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• Work with individual responsibility on projects/requests
• Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes
• Ensure best practices and established standards are in use
• Understand the business, Customer requirements and Service Level Agreements
• Demonstrated project management skills, involving time Management and documentation
• Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and create dashboards
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives, based on project requirements
• Provide subject matter expertise and quality assurance of projects executed
• Must possess problem solving skills, debugging skills and be proactive in researching solutions
• Ensure delivery of projects within timelines with accuracy
• Basic SQL Knowledge
• Python knowledge is added advantage
• BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc
• VBA Programming
• Basic SQL Knowledge
• MS Excel , MS Access and MS Power Point Skills
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
• Presentation, communication and negotiation skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.