HBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Trainee post with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS/IT for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
HBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS/IT|
|Experience||Freshers or (0-2 years)|
|Salary||3.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a
- high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in
- the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
- At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We
- value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We’re looking for talented people
- who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with
- groundbreaking ideas.
- We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to
- reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning
- team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every
- You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
- Responsible for assisting in Design & Implementation of new features & stability of Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms for The Bay. This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility & Echo Systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
How to apply for HBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click here