HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Trainee post with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS/IT for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Trainee Software Engineer
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS/IT|
|Salary||3.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
How to apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.