Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as QA Engineer Post With BE/BTech/MCA/MS/MTech for Bengaluru locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Salary||6.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 | 2021 or 2022 BCA & BSc students
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Qualification: Engineering graduates (BE/BTech) or Post-graduates (MCA/MS/MTech)
- Typically 6 month -2 years experience
- Strong knowledge & practical experience in using test design techniques and software testing
- Strong Knowledge/practical experience of working in Agile projects
- Experience in end-to-end testing of applications as well as system software applications on Windows (Additionally on Linux or Unix operating systems preferred)
- Installation/configuration/administration skills of one or more of Windows, Unix, Linux Operating systems
- Automation: Exposure to scripting languages – Python, Perl, Shell, or programming languages like C/C++/Java
- Desirable: Exposure to Databases like Oracle, Sybase, Ms-SQL, MySQL
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.