National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Software Engineer Post With BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in EC/CS for Bengaluru locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience||Freshers or (0 – 2 Years)|
|Salary||11 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The Software team at NI R&D is seeking an experienced, deeply knowledgeable, highly accountable & fully hands-on Software Engineer to contribute towards the research & development of software products. The team is responsible for owning, building, testing, and releasing the applications and driver code.
A focus is to improve the efficiency of these actions so we can release more often with higher quality code. The primary responsibilities in this position include working with engineering teams to define, design, develop, document and test features.
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to create high quality products.
- Brainstorm, design and develop new features
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve engineering productivity
- Independently lead the feature(s) through release. Design and implement moderate to high complexity features to a high level of quality
- Facilitate decisions necessary to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion
- Define and prioritize tasks for the team and leverage resources to complete tasks on time
- Review code and design of junior engineers and provide high-quality feedback
- Involve in testing activities for the features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- B.E/ B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Communications with excellent academic qualifications
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing solutions
- Experience with text-based programming languages, preferably C++, development experience on Windows platform/ Linux Platform
- Strong understanding and experience of software architecture & design principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead &/or collaborate with multiple project teams & sites through release cycle(s)
- Track record of being a technical expert with extraordinary implementation skills
- Experience in identifying, elaborating, and implementing tests for large features
- Experience in Verification and Validation of Products
- Experience working in an Agile SW development environment
How to apply for National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here