PhonePe Off Campus hiring for Software Engineer Role Who have graduated from BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PWC Off campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech, MTech, PhD or related technical discipline|
|Salary||11.6 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
As a software engineer;
- You will translate high level business problems into scalable design and code.
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- Responsible for End-to-end service design including API definitions and implementation for large services
- Driving discussions to improve product across teams where ever there are inter dependencies across products
- Proactive communication to team lead and stakeholders
As a software engineer, you must have:
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to
write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Understanding of object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Ability to channel high-level guidance to direct the building of large and complex business applications and platforms.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc)
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or
- Experience of having been a software engineer for at least 6 months
As a software engineer, good to have
- Drive problem solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Multi-perspective approach to developing object-oriented models, designing data structure and building applications and platforms that can scale.
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link by as soon as possible