Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Hiring for Graduate Trainee – Engineer (Railway Signalling) from Bachelor’s of Engineering for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SIEMENS Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Engineer (Railway Signalling)|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech in EC/EE|
|Experience||Freshers (0 to 1 Year)|
|Salary||4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Siemens :
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with Siemens
- Collects latest market updates from various internet platforms.
- Understand and Learn the Railway signaling principles.
- Able to design Route control chart, Interface circuits with auto cad tools and Application logic using the Siemens Proprietary tools.
- Able to perform Internal factory acceptance, customer factory testing using simulation software. Knowledge on Railway signaling principles and concepts are added advantage.
- Able to design VDU layouts using siemens tools.
- Knowledge in Power calculations for system design.
- Should prepare the BOQ for project specific.
- Basic knowledge on LINUX Operating system.
- Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools such as MS. Excel and Power point.
- Knowledge on Quality concepts.
- Willing to travel to Sites in various parts of country.
- Strong Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Work closely with internal teams to meet the design deliverables.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 0-1 years along with bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering
- Manage competing priorities and multiple projects.
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Takes initiative, has a “can do” attitude eager to learn and exhibits passion and excitement towards work.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast paced and dynamics environment.
- Good Interpersonal skills Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Good Communication Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
How to apply for Siemens off campus drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Siemens off campus drive 2022 this position online by the following link by July 6th 2022.
To Apply: Click here
- Go through above link and Click On Apply Button
- You will be asked for login to apply.
- If you are not Registered user then Register first and apply.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Wish You Good Luck !!!