Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 providing opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B.Tech. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Wipro|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.wipro.com|
|Qualification||Diploma in CS/IT/EC|
|Salary||12,400 – 19,618 PM|
|Last Date||31 August 2023 11:59 PM|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioural skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of onboarding
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|