Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 for BCA & B.Sc students. M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 Details:
|Qualification||BCA & B.Sc|
|Salary||15000 – 23000 PM + Joining Bonus: 75,000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2023 11:59 PM|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of registration
Carrier Recruitment 2023 is hiring Fresher – Application Engineer Trainee | Gurgaon
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online AssessmentOnline Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for – Java Backend Developer
How to apply for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|