Better Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for IT Intern from final year student or recent graduate in Computer Science at Gurgaon location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Better Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||IT Intern|
|Qualification||final year student or recent graduate in Computer Science|
|Salary||1.6 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Founded in 2016, Better is a digital-first homeownership company whose services include mortgage, real estate, title, and homeowners insurance. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do. We are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion.
We encourage individual potential rather than years of experience. We see the value in each person’s perspective and recognize their talents, regardless of what the market says. We believe it’s important to nurture a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
IT Intern Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and dispatching IT hardware assets
- Lend IT support in areas such as IT Asset Management, IT Support, Customer Service, Inventory Management etc.
- Physically reconcile IT Assets lying in BMTG offices and prepare MIS/Inventory.
- Assist IT team in moving the assets from BMTG offices to the storage facility.
- Travel to and from the office and storage facility to ensure assets are properly delivered and stacked.
- Assist IT team to setup the 3 floors desks and other IT setups (Zoom rooms, Printers, Projectors etc) and test the setups.
- Arranging assets on the desks and in the storage facility.
- Assist IT team in ending the lease term of due assets , preparing and stocking them to be sent back to the lessor.
- Always maintain the inventory and real time update of any changes.
- Laptop imaging and preparation for the user base.
- A final year student or recent graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Inclination towards learning ITIL framework and various technologies.
- No active backlogs in the current academic course
- Min 5 and above CGPA in 10,12
- Strong communicator
- Organized and focused
- Quick learner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Comfortable for night shift.
How to apply for Better Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Better Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.