Cadence Design Systems Off Campus hiring for Software Engineering Intern from B.Tech/M.tech/B.S/M.S graduates for Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cadence Design Systems Off campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The Software Engineering intern will be a member of the Protium R&D team working in the field of software development for FPGA prototyping. We are looking for skilled and motivated candidates with some experience in FPGA, Machine learning, logic and physical synthesis and/or optimization, placement & routing.
- Improve timing performance (by optimization, placement, routing). Placement and Routing are NP hard problems that has been well researched in industry as well as academia. In Protium, we would like to build P&R solution using ML and non-ML-and-Analytical algorithms.
- Machine learning for solving harder problems in the product. Many of the key performance metrics could be predicted using ML. In addition flow based decisions can be done using ML giving far more accuracy than heuristic based approaches.
- B.Tech/M.tech/B.S/M.S in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent in C++ coding and experience.
- Proficient in Python/Tcl.
- Strong background in software Algorithms and Data structures.
- FPGA Prototyping experience is a plus.
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
How to apply Cadence Design Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link by as soon as possible