Orange Business Off Campus hiring for Associate NOC Engineer from Diploma/BE/B.Tech – 2020/ 2021 Batch graduates for Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Orange Business Off campus Drive:
|Job Role||Associate NOC Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma/BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering with 1-2 year work experience in large networks or telecom environment.
- Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand, analyse and resolve problems quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi languages is an asset.
- Oversee the proper functioning of all network elements.
- Address and correct all network problems / tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing the appropriate internal and external ressources.
- Diagnose all hardware components and the majority of the software components in the Operations environment.
- Effectively transfer shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility.
- Continuously monitor for any repeated / chronic network problems and implement corrective/ prevention action plan.
- Perform appropriate daily scheduling and cultivate teamwork to ensure proper ENTMC NOC coverage, and assign / prioritize tasks to be performed for maximum efficiency.
- Remain familiar with the site facilities in order to react accordingly in situations that require intervention.
- Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and Carriers.
- Interface with multiple carriers / vendor supervisors /managers as an escalation point of contact that is required to maintain system/link availability and restore service.
- Provide first level support to the Field engineers.
- Apply and supervise all Disruptive Network changes in their time frame.
- Assist the ENTMC NOC On Duty Manager to implement, follow up and provide feedback for operational procedures to ensure network efficiency and availability
How to apply Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link by as soon as possible