Mercedes Benz Off Campus hiring for Fresher for BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical, Electrical) – 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Mercedes Benz Off campus Drive:
|Job Role||Transmission Design Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||5.9 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
EDU & Transmission Design – Responsibilities:
- Work on EDU and Automatic transmission domain – Mechanical component design and development activities.
- Work on concept design and its feasibility studies with respect to function, manufacturing, assembly and optimizations.
- Work on feasibility studies based on Material selection, Manufacturing process and failure data.
- Work on 3D assemblies including Multipart modelling, Assemblies using NX tool.
- Work on GD&T application – tolerance stack up calculation and finalization of 2d drawings.
- Data handling with product data management tool.
- Work on Cross functional design – analysis loops.
How to apply Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link by as soon as possible