HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Trainee Software Engineer/Enterprise Technology who are completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer/ Enterprise Technology|
|Salary||7.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Software Engineer.
Department: – Enterprise Technology / Sanction Screening (Sanctions screening is a control used in the detection, prevention and disruption of financial crime and, in particular, sanctions risk.)
In this role, you will:
- Work with Solution’s Architect to finalize design solution for Screening solution
- Develop and Unit Test code in Oracle Watch List Screening.
- Work Closely with QA team to complete System Test and System integration testing.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Expertise in Oracle Watch List Screening/ EDQ tool.
- Good Understanding of Screening
- Good Understanding of Real Time screening
- Experience is writing complex SQL queries to perform data analysis.
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle aggressive timelines and juggle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Exposure to Dev Ops and Agile methodology
- Develop and Unit Test ETL code in Data stage.
- Work Closely with QA team to complete System Test and System integration testing
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here