HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Industrial Trainee who are completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce for Mumbai base location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Industrial Trainee|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce|
|Salary||7.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Driving the DigiTrade and ITS penetration with progress tracking at client level.
- Training and system entitlement assistance to clients
- Identifying the bottlenecks in migration to assist on closure and highlight non-resolvable issues to CS TLs .
- Assisting clients to close export regularizations received in non Digitrade platform, analyzing the discrepancies and explaining the client comparative journey on Digitrade.
- Follow up with clients / RMs for pending cases with trcker update
NPA Automation ( Regulatory project )
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Candidate should have preferably completed 2 year of article ship
- Good Analytical skills to analyze information received.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this HSBC Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here