Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Hiring for Support Engineer Internship from BE, BTech, BSc, BCA for Across India location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job role||Technical Support, Internship|
|Experience||Freshers (0 to 1 Year)|
|Salary||4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Microsoft Job Role :
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Important Note “
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
How to Apply for Microsoft off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply Microsoft off Campus Drive 2022 for this position online by the following link by as soon as possible
To Apply : Click here
- Go through above link
- Read Instructions and Click On Apply Button
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here