Bombay Play Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Data Analyst Post with a formal degree in Business/Economics/Statistics or Engineering with relevant knowledge for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Bombay Play Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Salary||2.6 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and acquire a deep understanding of game features/user behaviour/metric trends through data and share actionable and valuable insights with the team to drive product decisions
- Understanding business requirements and implementing analytical solutions & techniques
- Designing and analysing experiments to test new product ideas
- Developing algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems and test feasibility of solution approach
- Prototyping new ways to visualise and understand data relationships
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, dashboards, etc.
- Developing tools and libraries that will help the team to improve efficiency
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, statistical methods, machine learning and algorithms with a formal degree in Business/Economics/Statistics or Engineering
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience working with R or similar open source statistical software
- Experience in applied statistics, understanding of controlled experiments is an advantage
- Deadline driven, ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT DO Bombay Play OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance;
- Flexible timing and work from home days;
- Relocation allowance;
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need;
- Beautifully designed large office space;
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields.
WHY WORK WITH Bombay Play?
- Work directly with a founding team with deep expertise in their fields.
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Flexible timing
- Competitive salary + Free shares
About Bombay Play
Come revolutionise the way games are discovered, designed and developed with Bombay Play! We are seeking Data Analyst, or Data Junky as we like to call it, who have a passion for understanding business using data science and analytics and create actionable insights from billions of data points. You will find that this role will challenge you to combine your computational & statistical skills with your ability to communicate the story behind the data.
Bombay Play Data Analyst use our expansive data to deliver fundamental insights on who our audience is, how they engage with our games, and what are the best ways to acquire them. We strive for a better understanding of our players which translates into challenges and features that delight them. Here’s where you would come in: identify and formalise problems related to player behaviour and user acquisition. Build analyses and systems to derive insights that change the Product team’s world view. Be innovative, be creative, use every bit of that key commodity – data. Millions of people play Bombay Play games every month, so our data is tremendously rich, and we have a lot of it!
We will rely on you to communicate your findings to your peers – both technical and non-technical. Your solutions to difficult problems will need to be demonstrably impactful, visual and maintainable. You will work with our engineering teams to put your models into production. You will collaborate with User Acquisition Managers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver business impact, changing current practices in line with new findings and insights.
How to apply for Bombay Play Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here