Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Test Engineer from Bachelors/Masters degree graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 2 year Experience|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,700 customers and reaching over 26 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the opportunity
Ellucian is seeking a talented software test engineer to join our team focused on testing showcase / proof of concept Ellucian software solutions to customers based on articulated customer needs. This work is aligned to support Ellucian’s strategy of accelerating customers’ journey to the Ellucian Experience Platform (SaaS). A broad set of Ellucian products (new and emerging) will be used to provide solutions for customers, with the initial focus on the Ethos APIs, Ellucian Exchange, Ellucian Experience SDK, Ellucian Data Platform, and Ellucian Insights, to meet clients, partner and internal consumer needs. You will be part of a team delivering world-class, customer-focused solutions as part of a leading cloud software company for higher education.
Where you will make an impact
- Designs manual and automated test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software/hardware applications.
- Analyzes, reviews, and assesses software requirements specifications and design documents for testability.
- Creates test design documents, test cases, and test procedures; sets up the test environment and acquires or creates test data.
- Ensures proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Uses test tools to improve productivity and automate test execution.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test designs and documentation supports all applicable clients, agency and industry standards, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensures that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and that scrum team members are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Responsible for/or assists in the analysis of test results, documents conclusions and makes recommendations as supported by such analysis.
- Infuse new technology, processes and tools as required to provide continuous improvement and drive testing operation efficiencies
- Maintain an innovative culture of out-of-the-box thinking and fail-fast practices which advance the team’s charter in delivering practical solutions
What you will bring
- 0 to 2 years of experience with manual and automation testing
- Strong experience with building, deploying and maintaining automated tests
- Sound knowledge of testing principles, test design, script creation, test execution, and defect management
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test approach improvements
- Passion for quality, learning, and personal growth
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply for Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.